Sunday 4 May 2014

WOMAN
One day in spring, a woman came
In my lonely woods,
In the lovely form of the Beloved.
Came, to give to my songs, her melodies,
To give to my dreams, her sweetness.
Drew closer to nurture my aspirations,
She is the one, who bears me,
She is the one who cherishes me
Just like a brimming river
She is the divine that fills me
Oh! Woman it is you… my inspiration,
My vigor, my valor and my virtue.
You are the supreme manifestation.
Virtuous, yet so vulnerable.
Oh! Woman what makes you so enigmatic?
You, who has the power of conception,
The power of creation,
The power of inspiration
As well, the power of destruction
Your magnificence, your sacrifice, your unconditional love
Oh! my gorgeous Woman,
Has shackled you.
Today your virtue has become your greatest adversary.
Shun all your apprehensions and trepidations.
Move ahead, move ahead to the aura of glory!
Move ahead to show the world
That you are the supreme manifestation.


1 comment: