Friday 8 July 2016

Sample 1: Diary writing

You are very excited as you are going for a school picnic with your classmates. Write a diary entry about your plan for the picnic. You are Ashok/Asin.

June 21, 2014
Saturday
11 PM

Dear Diary,
My class picnic
I am feeling very excited tonight. I am going on a picnic tomorrow with my classmates. Some of our teachers will also accompany us. We have been planning for this trip ever since our principal gave us permission a month ago. We are going to Nehru Park. It has a large ground where children can run around and play freely. I have packed some food items including potato chips and chewing gum. My mother has made a dozen sandwiches and a cake. My friends will also be bringing some food, and we shall all share and eat. I am also carrying my cricket bat with me. We plan to play a match.
I feel I just cannot go to sleep tonight. I keep imagining all the fun that we are going to have tomorrow. But my mother came into the room just now and warned me that if I do not go to sleep now, I might fall asleep at the picnic! As if that is ever going to happen! But maybe she’s right. So, good night!

Asin/Ashok

Sample 2:

You are Rohan studying in class VII. You went on a morning walk and saw a boy drowning in the water. You saved the boy. The crowd appreciated you. Write a diary entry for this incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment